14 Tylers Creek, Oak Bluffs MA 02557
Private Farm Neck Retreat. This luxurious and spacious residence offers the perfect balance of comfort, style, and tranquility. With its stunning location on the world-renowned Farm Neck Golf Course, this home is a true gem that is sure to impress even the most discerning buyers. Sited on over 2.5 acres of privacy with spacious water views overlooking the 18th Hole and the extensive Sengekontacket Pond making it the perfect place to unwind and relax. The floor to ceiling windows in the large living room allow you to experience the views of the Pond as soon as you enter the home. The primary bedroom is in its own wing on the first floor and is complete with two office spaces, a full bathroom that flows effortlessly outside to the hot tub and outdoor shower, and many beautifully crafted built-ins for storage. The large kitchen is flanked by a formal dining room on one side and a sunny more casual dining nook on the other. Both allowing for large gatherings and impressive views. The remaining three bedrooms are located on the second floor, each with a private bath, and views of Sengy. The finished basement with movie theater and game room completes this Vineyard retreat. Property includes stockholder membership to Farm Neck Golf Club.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id40778
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built2000
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public, Patio, Water Views
- Parking FeaturesYes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementThe finished basement includes a movie theater with projection screen and game room large enough to hold a ping pong table, a pool table, and a dart board. The remaining wing of the finished basement would be great for a home gym, additional recreational space, or whatever else you can dream up.
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Ins,Irr,Media, Floor 1: The living room, centrally located on the first floor is a focal point with its fireplace, floor to ceiling windows, and cupola to allow sunlight in from all angles. The primary bedroom with full bath, and offices is located on one side of the living room. On the other side are both dining areas, full kitchen, a second fireplace and laundry room., Floor 2: The remaining three bedrooms, each with full bath and views are located on the second floor.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, July 27, 2023 at 12:17 AM