9 Turkeyland Cove Road Edgartown
9 Turkeyland Cove Road, Edgartown MA 02539
TO BE BUILT: ARCHITECT-DESIGNED MODERN FARMHOUSE WITH POOL ON THREE PRIVATE ACRES. Plans are underway for the construction of this luxurious modern farmhouse compound in Katama, within close proximity to South Beach. The property will feature a 5,000-s.f Main House with screened porch, a detached 2.5-bay garage, a 16'x32' gunite pool with Pebbletech® finish and the possibility to add pool house/cabana. Located on three (3) private acres and sited amid a natural landscape, the south-facing property enjoys beautiful afternoons and brilliant sunsets with the sounds of the ocean nearby. Exposed beams and soaring high ceilings in the main living spaces offer the grandness of an extraordinary luxury home while providing an air of casual barefoot elegance. This stunning home will feature top-notch architectural details and craftsmanship throughout (specifications available upon request). The floor plan was perfectly designed to maximize indoor-outdoor living and entertaining around the outdoor living area with mahogany decking and bluestone terrace, an outdoor wood-burning fireplace and gunite pool. This unique property offers the opportunity to create your own signature island retreat, perfectly blending farm, field and seaside living -- and an idyllic place to gather family and friends for years to come. The expansive parcel will allow for a tennis court, extensive gardens, a horse barn or other possibilities. Get in early and enjoy the opportunity to customize colors and finish selections! Note: Floor plans, elevations and site plan attached. NOTE: Buyer can close on the land and architectural plans for $3.5M and pay Land Bank fee on this amount only with a separate construction contract.
Listing Courtesy of Compass | Point B
- Mls Id41489
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Thermador® Gas Range, Washer: GE® Washer
- Water SourceWell
- FlooringHardwood + Tile
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Year Built2024
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Public, Private Pool
- Other StructuresThere will be a detached 2.5-bay garage with unfinished space above. Could be converted to office or studio space with Town approvals.
- Parking FeaturesAmple Off-Season Parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementThere is a full unfinished basement offering expansion potential for an in-home gym, wine cellar, Media Room and more.
- Lot FeaturesProfessionally Landscaped Yard
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Ins,Irr,Media,OSh, Floor 1: The first floor is comprised of a dramatic two-story Living Room with vaulted ceiling and a floor to ceiling stacked stone gas fireplace. The open-designed Dining Room and gourmet Cook's kitchen with butler's pantry and perfectly sited for indoor-outdoor dining and entertianing. There is a first-floor Owner's Suite with walk-in closets and a luxurious bathroom with double vanities, soaking tub and walk-in glass shower., Floor 2: The second floor is comprised of three spacious bedrooms, all with en suite baths -- plus a large Family/TV Room.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, February 29, 2024 at 10:10 PM