8 Dolan Avenue, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
House and separate guesthouse located just half a mile from downtown Vineyard Haven at the end of a quiet cul de sac. The main house is a charming 3-bedroom post-and-beam home with a large sunroom and a deck off the primary bedroom. The wood beams and wide-plank floors give the home a warm and welcoming ambience. In the summer, refreshing breezes cool the house. The primary bedroom with ensuite bathroom has a large deck to enjoy privacy and quietude whether it's for sunbathing or a morning cup of coffee. The deck enjoys winter water views. The other two bedrooms on this level are also of a generous size. The lower-level finished living area/media room has a wet bar for entertaining, full bath, and separate entrance (the 732 sq in the lower level is not included in the 1800 sq ft living space). Some of the upgrades at the main house include Azek exterior trim and a new roof two years ago. The craftsman-style guesthouse was designed by the late Tisbury architect Jamie Weisman and built by famed Tisbury housebuilder/boatbuilder Jeff Robinson. It has a "very Vineyard" vibe including locust post supports for the staircase landing that leads to the large roof deck. There is a light and bright living room/kitchen area and a separate bedroom with full bath. An Electric Vehicle charging outlet was recently installed.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id39262
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1981
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Public, Community Tennis Court
- Parking FeaturesYes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull finished walkout basement that provides bonus living area for TV, gym, rec room, etc. Full wet bar for entertaining. Laundry.
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesOSh, Floor 1: Front hall. Kitchen and living area with large, sun-filled screen porch. Powder room for guests., Floor 2: 3 bedrooms - primary bedroom has a bathroom ensuite and the other two bedrooms share a bathroom. Guest laundry.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, June 1, 2023 at 12:48 AM