79 David Avenue, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
EXCEPTIONALLY CRAFTED, EUROPEAN STYLE SANCTUARY - LAMBERT'S COVE — Rarely does one find a home that is at once approachable and exquisitely styled. Do not let the modest entrance fool you! This property offers an abundance of space to entertain and relax with friends and loved ones. Unique details abound. Margot Datz has painted delightful details throughout the house. With a rambling and unusual floor plan, each unique room leads to yet another inspired space. If you live in the kitchen, you will covet this inspired room adorned with a Turbo Chef oven and every thoughtful detail to assist the artful Chef. In addition to the bedrooms in the main part of the home, there is a private guest wing on the lower level. A fieldstone lined path leads to a lower meadow area that is ready for a pool or tennis court and Guesthouse. A brand new Bocce court was just completed. Engineered plans for a six bedroom septic are complete and a permit pending to transform this property for maximum use and enjoyment. Bordered on one side by Vineyard Open Land Foundation property and by the Wakeman Center on another, privacy abounds.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id37019
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Wolf/TurboChef, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Year Built1987
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public, Covenants, Deck, Hot Tub
- Other StructuresGuesthouse and pool house potential.
- Parking FeaturesAmple
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot FeaturesGentle Slope
- Interior FeaturesAC,Ins,Irr,Media,OSh, Floor 1: Game room and two guest bedrooms with a full bath and large deck. There is an outdoor living room and movie screen for entertainment on the lower level deck. Private Guest wing., Floor 2: Main living area with Master bedroom suite, Living room, Chef's kitchen, Dining room, Guest bedroom, half bath, and Great room. The large upper deck boasts two outdoor showers, a hot tub and outdoor dining area.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, June 1, 2023 at 12:30 AM