7 Vincent Way, Edgartown MA 02539
Katama - A light, bright contemporary home nestled at the end of a cul de sac in the Ocean Pines enclave of Katama. It is just a mile to South Beach by bike if you take the cut-through at the end of the cul de sac, or barely a 3-minute drive if you load the family up in the car. Ocean Pines is a private neighborhood association of 37 homes on a quiet paved road perfect for biking and walking. This nicely landscaped and well-maintained property offers wonderful sunny spaces with vaulted ceilings, lots of skylights, a large open living room with a fireplace, and multiple sliders to a large deck. Other features include a recently renovated kitchen and a first floor master en suite with sliders to the deck. The second level has 2 spacious bedrooms and a full bathroom. The finished basement functions as a multi-purpose room which is currently being used as a family room with a full bathroom along with ample storage and closet space. To complete this Katama gem there is a large deck with beautiful plantings and a separate shed for storing bikes and all the toys you need to enjoy nearby South Beach. Be the first ones each morning to the delicious "Right Fork Diner."
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id31549
- Full Baths4
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1993
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Private Tennis Court, Covenants, Beach Access - Public
- Other StructuresGarden shed
- Parking Featuresample parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull finished basement which is being used as a family multi-purpose room with full bathroom and plenty of storage
- Lot FeaturesLarge yard with room for a pool
- Interior FeaturesAC,Ins,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: Newly renovated kitchen with dining area, large vaulted ceiling in living room with fireplace, master bedroom en suite wing, additional bedroom and full bathroom., Floor 2: 2 bedrooms with one full bathroom.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, May 31, 2023 at 11:43 PM