7 Parsonage Woods Road West Tisbury
7 Parsonage Woods Road, West Tisbury MA 02575
This rare and cherished setting is truly in the heart of West Tisbury. With old growth cedar, oaks and evergreen trees this level 4.8 acre parcel includes a main house and timber barn, perfectly sited to enjoy serene views and southern exposure. Currently set up as a horse farm with a two stall barn, paddocks, full size arena, interconnecting grazing areas and multiple watering stations, it could be transformed to suit any lifestyle. A stunning pastoral backdrop awaits new vision to be brought to life. Convenient to historic village and nearby 7a eatery, Ag Hall, Alley's General Store, Grange Hall, the public library and so much more. West Tisbury residents enjoy access to Lambert's Cove beach and Long Point preserve as well as the many benefits of up-island life!
Listing Courtesy of Compass | MV Team
- Mls Id41508
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes - 2nd floor
- Water SourceWell
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Year Built1989
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public
- Other StructuresTwo stall barn with hayloft, tack room, feed room and wash stall. Individual turnouts lead to larger grassy pastures with shady trees and convenient watering stations. The full size arena, round pen and nearby trails make this the perfect place to enjoy your equine dreams.
- Parking FeaturesLarge circular driveway allows for easy maneuvering and multiple vehicle parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull basement with mechanicals
- Lot FeaturesExpansive yard and fields surrounding both structures
- Interior FeaturesAC,OSh, Floor 1: A small covered porch welcomes you into the useful mudroom and into an open kitchen/dining/living room that spans the southern length of the house. Kitchen bay window, sliders and a bank of windows line the southern side and open to a large deck. Substantial first floor bedroom and full bathroom., Floor 2: Two bedrooms with a shared full bathroom and laundry.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, February 8, 2024 at 12:30 AM