67 Hidden Village Road West Tisbury
67 Hidden Village Road, West Tisbury MA 02575
This Sophisticated Country Property offers a beautifully appointed 7 Bedroom 5.5 Bath Main House on 3 Levels and a 1 Bedroom Two floor Guest House with several living areas on 4.6 rolling acres. Lovely mahogany front porch. Gourmet Kitchen with outdoor deck seating, rear mahogany deck runs along the back of the house with beautiful views of the spacious backyard lawn area surrounded by mature trees, guest house, and lovely lotus pond. Full library/media room, recreation room with bar/entertainment area. High ceilings throughout. The grounds are gorgeous and lush in season. Mature plantings. Irrigation. Remarkable residential compound with the ambiance for retreats or events. Full open 40x42x30 Barn built in 2014. Corrals for alpacas, sheep & goats. Ducks and beautiful birds inhabit this sanctuary-like compound. Mature trees and plantings. 8 Bedroom Title V Septic in place. Primary heat is a new (2014) efficient electric heat pump, radiant heat on the 2nd floor, and oil/fhw system.
Listing Courtesy of Seacoast Properties
- Mls Id41332
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Electric, Washer: yes
- Water SourceWell
- FlooringOak newly refinished
- FoundationPoured Concrete Foundation Bottom walkout is a slab
- Year Built1997
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Other StructuresBeautiful barn with very high beamed ceiling built in 2014. Electrical and water service to the Barn. Open to large corral areas currently occupied by alpacas, goats and donkeys. Separate private roadway to barn easily accessed from Main House. Small Barn/Shed at upper corral for alpacas near property entrance. Additional smaller corral for sheep with small shed. Pool application with plans previously approved.
- Parking Featuresgenerous parking on site
- SewerSeptic Tank
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Lot FeaturesEasement in place from property to Lookout Hill Road, Spacious open grassy lawn between the Main House and Secondary house
- ViewPond, Pasture
- Interior FeaturesAC,Ins,Irr,Media,OSh, Floor 1: Fantastic space on the lower level. Recreation room with bar/entertainment area. Bedroom and full bath. Well designed generous Library/Media Room. Additional Bedroom on the other side of the library/media room and full bath. Walkout through glass doors on this level. Mechanicals are neatly tucked away., Floor 2: Walk in from the upper level parking area. Front porch to Front entrance. Wonderful Gourmet kitchen with outdoor seating on attached deck with beautiful views of the yard and side of the property. Another deck runs along the back of the this level overlooking the very large backyard lawn, guest house and lotus pond. This level has a Gorgeous Open Great Room with soaring ceilings set up as a comfortable living room with woodburning stove in brick fireplace enclosure and a stairway to the third floor., Floor 3: Primary Bedroom suite with private bath and separate apartment like living space with 3 bedrooms and full bath. Extra laundry hookup on this level. There is also an additional small room off the landing.
- Listing UpdatedMonday, February 12, 2024 at 8:30 PM