63 Herring Creek Road, Edgartown MA 02539
Living life large in Katama! You cannot beat the location of this fabulously renovated home, being sold fully furnished and with a strong rental history. Shawn Chapps, an Island builder and designer, has artistically transformed this home to create the absolute Vineyard ideal designed for indoor-outdoor living. Located in the heart of Katama, the property is close to the bike path, with proximity to South Beach, the Right Fork Diner for one of the Island’s most entertaining venues, the Katama General Store, and of course, the Village! The traditional covered porch entry welcomes you to this remarkable home. Enjoy the open living room with a gas fireplace and dining room, with sliders to the stunning outdoor terrace with fire pit for extended dining pleasure. The heart of the home is the extraordinary kitchen featuring vaulted ceilings, an over-sized island, and high end appliances for the chef to enjoy. The piece de resistance is the light filled sun room beyond with access to the terrace and a covered outdoor porch. A private master suite with fireplace, walk in closet and full bath is on the first floor with the addition of another full bath. Four bedrooms and a full bath occupy the second floor, and a partially finished basement complete this Katama offering. Experience the ultimate in Vineyard living! There is also the potential for a pool, with town approvals.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id36230
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: Viking, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringHardwood and Tile
- Year Built1974
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Other StructuresThere is an attached 1-car garage, with room to store your bikes, kayaks, and more.
- Parking FeaturesAmple
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementThe partially finished basement with a built-in bar is a great hangout and recreation room for a rainy day or to escape from the rest of the crowd. There is also an owner’s closet and storage area.
- Lot FeaturesPleasant landscaped yard
- Interior FeaturesAC,Ins,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: There are two entrances to the property. The formal front door opens to the welcoming living room featuring a fabulous stone fireplace, and that conveniently leads to the open dining room with sliders to the terrace for grilling and extended outdoor entertaining. The generous master en suite with fireplace, walk in closet, and full bath is located to the left. The side door off the garage is the most used entrance, leading into the dramatic kitchen and a chef’s dream. The sun room is beyond the kitchen and has access to both the terrace and the covered outdoor patio, with access to the outdoor shower. A second full bath completes the first floor., Floor 2: There are four delightfully decorated bedrooms, all with ample closet space and natural light, and a full bath with tub and shower.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, June 1, 2023 at 12:22 AM