62 South Water Street Edgartown
62 South Water Street, Edgartown MA 02539
This classic federal style home lies on a prominent corner lot two blocks from Main Street and just up the hill from Collins Beach. The home has been lovingly restored and added to, providing a wonderful blend of antique charm with today’s desired features. The home features 4-bedrooms and 3.5-baths, a kitchen with large center island, bay window breakfast nook, a screened porch and front parlors facing Edgartown Harbor. The master bedroom features a cathedral ceiling, beautiful views of the rear gardens and the Federated Church steeple as well as a walk-in closet and bath with soaking tub and shower. There is a private back yard with formal gardens, a grilling terrace and parking for two cars. A very special property offered in excellent condition in the heart of the historic district.
Listing Courtesy of Landvest MV
- Mls Id41209
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringPine / Soft wood
- Year Built1825
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public, Garden, Patio, Porch - Screened, Water Views
- Parking FeaturesYes-Driveway for 2 cars
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesAC,OSh, Floor 1: The first floor offers a gourmet kitchen with breakfast nook, center island and access to patio, a dining room with access to screened porch for additional dining, office/sitting room with fireplace, two formal parlors with fireplaces and one. There is also a half bath on this level., Floor 2: All four bedrooms are on the second floor. These bedrooms include the master bedroom with walk in closet and private bath, a bedroom suite with fireplace and private bath and two additional bedrooms, one with fireplace and a shared hallway bath. There is also a laundry room on this level.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, February 22, 2024 at 10:50 PM