5 Stillpoint Meadows Road West Tisbury
5 Stillpoint Meadows Road, West Tisbury MA 02575
5 Stillpoint Meadows is where modern luxury and historic preservation seamlessly blend, creating the casual yet refined lifestyle so highly sought after in West Tisbury. The five-bedroom home, enriched by original details, offers several living areas and an expansive eat-in kitchen. Immaculately manicured grounds, elevated by serene plantings and mature trees, will be enjoyed from several outdoor living spaces perfect for sun-seekers, bookworms, and joyous gatherings. A stately custom post and beam barn with a second-story loft and half bath, a destination in and of itself, affords a haven for every enthusiast. Privacy is afforded and protected by surrounding properties designated as open space. Deeded access to Priester’s Pond and a location that allows easy access to all Up-Island amenities rounds out this exceptional offering.
Listing Courtesy of Sandpiper Realty
- Mls Id41718
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Full Baths4
- AppliancesStove: Commercial 6 burner, Washer: yes
- Water SourceWell
- FoundationFull foundation with interior and exterior access
- Year Built1714
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public, Patio, Porch - Screened, Water Views, Deck
- Other StructuresA Custom two-story 24 x 40 Post and Beam Barn with radiant heat, fir staircase, and half bath. A smaller garden shed, which mirrors the post and beam barn, is located in the backyard.
- Parking Featuresyes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementA full basement, with interior and exterior access, houses all the impressive home mechanicals with ample storage.
- Lot FeaturesDriveway easement and access and easement to Prister's Pond, ample
- ViewPond, Pasture
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Ins,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: Upon entry, you are welcomed to an expansive eat-in kitchen, with a large dining area accented by a burning fireplace and access to an outdoor patio. A charming central living area with access to a shaded outdoor patio, full bath bedroom, and laundry room. A cozy den offers additional gathering space with doors leading to another private outdoor space with an outdoor shower. A dramatic great room, filled with history and the true heart of the home, has soaring ceilings and a beautiful stone fireplace. From here, you can access the perfectly appointed screened porch or back deck, which overlooks the lush backyard with views of the pond., Floor 2: A staircase from the central living space leads to two bedrooms with a shared bath. Off the great room, an ornate staircase leads to the primary suite.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, February 14, 2024 at 11:50 PM