48 Mill Street, Edgartown MA 02539
An excellent Village opportunity – Impeccable single story home located on a quiet dead-end street and just a short walk to all Village amenities and Fuller Street beach. The casual and open floor plan is well designed and flows beautifully to the deck for outside dining and relaxation. For more outside enjoyment there is a small irrigated yard with lush flower gardens. Four nicely sized bedrooms including master with en suite are perfectly set apart from the living spaces and will comfortably accommodate all your Vineyard visitors.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id27898
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringWood and carpet
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Year Built1985
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Parking FeaturesPlenty
- BasementHuge space with high ceilings and finished staircase - perfect space to be transformed into family room, game room or theater!
- Lot FeaturesFenced and nicely landscaped
- Interior FeaturesAC,Ins,Irr, Floor 1: Step in from the front porch to the bright and sunny living room that features a wood burning fireplace surrounded by beautiful custom built-ins. The space opens to the dining area and kitchen beyond. Glass doors in both the living room and dining area lead to decking and the nicely landscaped yard. A hallway offers a circular flow and leads to the bedroom wing. The master with en suite is found at the end of the hall and three guest rooms with spacious bath complete the well designed floor plan.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, May 31, 2023 at 11:15 PM