43 West Farm Road, West Tisbury MA 02568
West Farm - Discover this quiet, private West Tisbury neighborhood located only 5 miles from downtown Edgartown! With beach access to Lambert's Cove and close proximity to Edgartown amenities, this central island location is truly a hidden gem. Within the association this property is sited at the very end, with no through traffic to speak of, and abuts 15+ acres of conservation land, for total quiet and privacy. This traditional style home features a grand entry foyer, two bedroom suites with private baths, in addition to two guest rooms, screened in porch, large deck, hot tub, covered front porch, and a sweet back yard looking out to the woods. This comfortable and well loved home is ready to be updated and enjoyed by its new island owners. Showings begin Monday 9/27/21.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id38826
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes, electric, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- FoundationPoured concrete - full basement
- Year Built1998
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public, Covenants, Hot Tub, Porch - Screened, Deck
- Parking FeaturesDriveway parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull poured concrete foundation with interior and bulk head access.
- Lot FeaturesLovely cleared yard looking out to woods
- Interior FeaturesOSh, Floor 1: Foyer leads to sitting room on the left, powder room and laundry room on the right, basement access on the right, and going straight ahead takes you to the large open dining room and kitchen area. Kitchen and dining room are flanked by three large sliding glass doors to the deck and screened in porch. Heading straight through the dining room takes you into the grand great room, with copious windows, and french doors to the covered front porch., Floor 2: The first staircase in the dining room takes you up to three bedrooms on the second floor. One bedroom is a suite, with private bathroom. Two more guest rooms share a full hall bathroom. The second staircase is in the great room, and that takes you up to the primary suite, with cathedral ceiling, and private bathroom.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, June 1, 2023 at 12:45 AM