39 Flamingo Drive, Edgartown MA 02539
Dodgers Hole – This charming three-bedroom home was built by the current owners in 1986 and further renovated in 2003. It has been impeccably maintained with only light seasonal use. Situated on the corner, this light, bright and airy contemporary is flanked with windows and sliders as well as inviting grand cathedral ceilings. Living is seamless both indoors and out with this functional open floor plan, complete with a wood-burning fireplace, that leads to the expansive wrap around deck. Centrally and conveniently located to Edgartown Village, Oak Bluffs and Vineyard Haven with easy access to the bike path at the beginning of the Association. Use the house as is or take advantage of the four-bedroom capacity. To complete this well-rounded offering, this pristine property is being offered turnkey with all furnishings. A tremendous offering that should not be overlooked!
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id40189
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringHardwood, Tile
- FoundationFull Poured Concrete
- Year Built1986
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Parking FeaturesCircular Stone Driveway
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementBulkhead and interior access to an unfinished basement with laundry and ample room for storage.
- Lot FeaturesWooded
- Interior FeaturesIns,OSh, Floor 1: Open living, dining and kitchen area flanked with windows and sliding doors that lead out to the expansive wrap around deck. There is also two bedrooms and a full bath that complete this level., Floor 2: The primary suite is situated on the second floor with a full bath and a private balcony.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, July 27, 2023 at 12:17 AM