37 Witchwood Lane, Edgartown MA 02539
Located in the exclusive Witchwood Association, lies this immaculate 5-bed/4.5 bath home, surrounded by an expansive yard with beautiful landscaping and lush gardens. The home features cherry hardwood floors, a gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances, a granite center island with breakfast bar, and beautiful floor to ceiling stone fireplace, all with access to spacious decks overlooking the grounds. There is also a formal living room, dining room, office and a coffered-ceiling library. The 1st floor master suite offers bath with Jacuzzi, double vanity and walk-in closet. The additional 4 bedrooms are all located on the 2nd floor, including a spacious suite with living area, walk-in closet, provision for a kitchenette and separate staircase for semi-private access. An ideal suite for overflow of guests or household help. Complimenting this home is a 3-car garage, 2 outdoor showers and screened porch. Added benefits of the Witchwood Association include use of 2 tennis courts and an assigned slip on the deep-water pier that accommodates boats up to 35’.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id28808
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Thermador Radiant Cooktop plus Double Thermador Oven, Washer: Maytag
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Year Built1993
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Porch, Porch - Screened, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Parking FeaturesDriveway plus 3-Car Garage
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull unfinished basement with interior access and 2 exterior bump-outs. Could be easily finished for additional living space.
- Lot FeaturesPrivate and Expansive with Lush Gardens
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Disp,Ins,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: Main entrance brings you into a 2-story foyer with main staircase and view of 2nd story landing. Foyer leads into the main 1st floor hallway that runs throughout the house connecting with the formal dining room, formal living room, gourmet kitchen with stone fireplace & casual dining, family room and master suite with private bath and office. The kitchen, family room and master suite all have access to the expansive deck overlooking the rear yards and gardens. Theres also a laundry room, half bath off kitchen and access to a screened-in porch., Floor 2: The 2nd floor holds the additional 4 bedrooms. One queen bedroom that shares a full bath with the twin bedroom. Another queen suite with private bath and a queen suite with living area and private bath. There is a separate stairwell close to this last bedroom that leads down to main 1st floor hallway.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, May 31, 2023 at 11:23 PM