325 East Chop Drive, Oak Bluffs MA 02557
Fall asleep to the sound of a gently breaking surf in this carefully renovated and meticulously maintained turn of the century East Chop beach house. Nestled between the shore of the Vineyard Sound to the west and Crystal Lake to the east, this unique property boasts water views from every window. Enjoy spectacular sunrises from your breakfast table and sunsets over West Chop. Watch maritime activity of all kinds or just listen to the waves from numerous first and second floor oceanside porches. Nearly 150 feet of private beach permits direct access to the water for fishing, swimming, kayaking or paddling. The main living area of this exceptional summer home features a brick fireplace and is lined with large windows and French doors that open to a spacious, enclosed sun porch overlooking the water. The first floor also includes a sun drenched dining room, a home office or first floor bedroom, a half bath and an updated kitchen with high-end appliances, oversized antique porcelain sink and zinc countertops with copper accents. The staircase to the second floor leads to two guest bedrooms with a shared bath, a spacious hallway with built-in closets, laundry and extra storage space. The master bedroom suite features a private bath and sun porch. Other amenities include an enclosed drying yard with a cedar deck, a grilling area off the kitchen, a private outdoor shower on the beach and a one-car garage with a cabana for towels, chairs and beach toys. This wonderful location is also an easy bike ride to the East Chop tennis, beach and yacht clubs and to downtown Oak Bluffs. Frequently featured in island artwork, this spectacular waterfront home provides you with the best of Martha’s Vineyard.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id31615
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Viking, Washer: Yes - 2nd floor
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringHardwood - Antique Heart Pine
- FoundationNew concrete piers added - Partially new foundation 2014
- Year Built1900
- Exterior FeaturesWater Views, Deck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Private
- Other Structures1 car garage with wash sink. Large storage shed on the waterside of the garage. Great for beach chairs, toys and towels.
- Parking Features1 car garage and street parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementNo basement. New cement pilings
- Lot FeaturesBeachfront with patio, grilling area and outdoor shower
- ViewOcean, Snd
- Interior FeaturesA,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: Living room with fireplace with french doors opening to a sun porch. Dining room, renovated kitchen, half bath and home office or first floor bedroom., Floor 2: Open common area with built-in cabinets and laundry, guest bedroom overlooking Crystal Lake, guest bedroom with ocean views and private porch, and full bath. Master bedroom suite with private bath and sun porch.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, May 31, 2023 at 11:44 PM