312 East Chop Drive, Oak Bluffs MA 02557
"The Doll House" is an iconic home on East Chop Drive with waterfront on Crystal Lake and views of Vineyard Sound. Once a quaint fishing cottage, this home has been carefully renovated and meticulously maintained over the years. With nearly 150 feet of waterfront on Crystal Lake, you can enjoy swimming, kayaking or paddling from your backyard. The main house features a comfortable sunporch, open living room with a stone fireplace, a sun filled master bedroom with waterviews, updated cook's kitchen and dining room both featuring stunning brick floors. French doors in the kitchen open to a spacious yard for outdoor entertaining and a charming "boathouse" that has been converted to a dining area. A modern spiral staircase takes you to an expansive rooftop deck where you can spend the day bathing in the sun and watching the Ferry boats come and go. A delightful guest cottage offers 2 additional guest bedrooms with high ceilings and a full bath. Other amenities include a private outdoor shower and a one-car garage with an attached artist studio. This wonderful location is also an easy bike ride to the East Chop tennis, beach and yacht clubs and to both downtown Oak Bluffs and Vineyard Haven. Truly a magical island home.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id37959
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Gas Stove, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationStone and Brick
- Year Built1900
- Exterior FeaturesWater Views, Deck, Garden, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Other StructuresMain house, Guest house, garage with attached studio, and "boathouse" which has been converted to a dining space.
- Parking FeaturesPebble driveway with 1 car garage
- SewerSeptic Tank
- HeatingPropane Monitor
- Lot FeaturesSpacious yard with beautiful plantings. Direct access to Crystal Lake.
- ViewOcean, Pond
- Interior FeaturesIrr,OSh, Floor 2: Spiral staircase leading to a roof top deck with views of Vineyard Sound and Crystal Lake. Designed by Chuck Sullivan at Sullivan & Associates
- Listing UpdatedThursday, June 1, 2023 at 12:37 AM