290 Lamberts Cove Road, West Tisbury MA 02575
An elegant and expansive 6 bedroom Cape-style home that was originally built in 1910. The home has been completely updated while maintaining many of it's original features and charm. Comprising a total of six bedrooms with two first floor master suites, and two upstairs bedrooms with shared bath in the main house. Two further private guest bedrooms and shared bath are in the attached wing, which is accessible via a separate staircase at the opposite end of the house. A large gourmet French country-style eat-in kitchen and separate dining room, living room, Butlers pantry, office/den and screened-in porch provide plenty of living and entertaining spaces to enjoy. There are three fireplaces. The property sits on 4.3 acres, of rolling meadow and lawn that is defined by dramatic stonewalls. The exterior is complimented by lovely mature landscaping, two private bluestone patio terraced areas, double garage and outside shower. Located on sought-after Lamberts Cove Road and directly across from beautiful Lamberts Cove Beach where one can languish in long relaxing beach days and experience the stunning sunsets. This home is ready to be enjoyed as a year round family home or a wonderful summer retreat. Strong summer rental history. Furniture is not included, but can be made available to interested buyers.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id31359
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Viking Range/Hood, Washer: yes
- Water SourceWell
- FlooringHardwood / Tile
- Year Built1910
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Public
- Other StructuresShed storage.
- Parking Features2 off road spaces plus two car garage
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementPartial unfinished basement. With new 300g cast iron oil tank. exterior and interior access.
- Lot FeaturesGrassy meadow, perrennial boarders
- Interior FeaturesAC,OSh, Floor 1: Enter the house either via the main front door or through the side patio entrance into laundry room with half bath and hallway with door to garage and back staircase to the 2 bedroom guest wing above. The large open eat in kitchen has a central 40x80 butcher block island, antique soap stone sink and high end stainless steel appliances. The kitchen benefits from lots of natural sunlight and is a great space to gather. Pass through the Butlers pantry, with Barista station and custom cherry cabinets, to the open plan dining room with French doors to the patio/ outdoor grill area. Pocket doors separate the spaces. Beyond this is the living room with fireplace and with a separate set of French doors to screened in porch. Two en-suite bedrooms are on the first floor, one with private balcony overlooking the garden. If one enters the house through the main front door, you enter the original hallway and staircase leading to the upstairs bedrooms and bath and also the cozy den/office/tv room with fireplace, which opens to the dining and living room spaces as described., Floor 2: The pretty original staircase leads to two large bedrooms with windows to the front and back of the house and shared bathroom.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, May 31, 2023 at 11:42 PM