20 West Street, Edgartown MA 02539
Exciting opportunity in the heart of Katama with easy access to South Beach. Custom home on a private 1.5 acre lot in a well-established high-end neighborhood. A spectacular Vineyard home built by a high-end island builder. This 4 bedroom home will feature approximately 5,000 sq. ft. of finished living space with exquisite craftsmanship and beautiful finishes throughout. First floor features a spacious living area with large sliding glass doors, wet bar, and detailed molding throughout, gourmet kitchen with state of the art appliances and center island, welcoming front entry with vaulted ceiling and powder room, mudroom with an additional bath and a first floor laundry room and pantry. This well thought out floor plan includes master bedroom suites on both levels. The first floor master bedroom wing includes a spacious bedroom with high ceilings, walk-in closet, private office and a spectacular bath with a large tile shower with a glass door leading to your own private outdoor shower. The second floor includes an additional master bedroom suite and 2 additional guest bedrooms all with private baths. There is a 2nd floor roof deck perfect for capturing the afternoon sun and features another outdoor shower. This exceptional Katama retreat also features a heated 18 x 35 saltwater pool with stone patio, detached screened gazebo with a 2-sided stone fireplace, expansive back deck, finished basement with half bath, and a 2-car garage with extra living space and private bath above. With plenty of space for entertaining inside and out, this is a new construction opportunity not to be missed.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id32226
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths4
- AppliancesStove: 6 burner - Gas Range, Washer: 2 - On 1st & 2nd floor
- Water SourceWell
- FoundationPoured concrete with full windows -10ft ceilings
- Year Built2019
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Beach Access - Public, Deck, Patio, Porch - Screened
- Other StructuresDetached heated 2 car garage. Above garage is over 400 sq.ft. of finished living space with half bath and private balcony. Gunite salt water pool and screened gazebo attached to the house with 2-sided fireplace.
- Parking FeaturesPeastone driveway
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFINISHED full basement adding an additional 1, 000 sq. ft. of living space and features half-bath and lots of storage space. Basement is poured concrete (10ft height ceilings)
- Lot FeaturesProfessional landscaping and gunite pool
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Ins,Irr,Media,OSh, Floor 1: Entrance features welcoming foyer with high ceilings and powder room. Open first floor plan features dining room with wet bar, living room with gas fireplace and gourmet kitchen with center island. Side entrance on first floor features, mudroom, powder room and laundry room. First floor master bedroom suite includes, private office, walk-in closet, large tile bath and free standing tub, bedroom with cathedral ceilings and private outdoor shower., Floor 2: There is an additional master bedroom suite on the 2nd level with walk-in closet, tile bath, private balcony and access to roof-deck with outdoor shower. Second floor also includes 2 guest bedrooms each with private baths, 2nd floor laundry room with storage, and access to roof deck.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, May 31, 2023 at 11:49 PM