15 Beach Plum Meadows, Edgartown MA 02539
'The Living is Easy ' in this custom designed & built 4,600 sf. KATAMA property with a spacious 4 bedroom home, separate three bay garage (with an handsome office & bathroom above), central air conditioning & phenomenal storage, in upscale Beach Plum Meadows! Whether entertaining friends, family or associates, there is ample room to visit & interact as a group or to find separate spaces to enjoy the breezes & views across the protected Farm Institute land to the Atlantic Ocean in the distance. (If stairs are a concern for some, there is an elevator for ease in this spectacular home !) They have raised the bar on the expected amenities from the 12' ceilings, the fabulous large gourmet kitchen for you, (your Chef or caterer), glorious open living room with a gas fireplace, additional custom built-ins, a lovely dining area, powder room, Library/Den and multi-level decks to enjoy the outside. The generous Master Bedroom suite offers ample space and privacy and includes a bathroom with a steam shower, (in addition to a regular shower & fixtures), a large walk-in closet with a safe for important papers and access to a deck . There are three other full sized bedrooms for those who stay over which offer comfort and privacy. If the weather turns, one can work out in the interior gym or on the basketball half court ! There is an area that has been identified for a swimming pool, but they have said, with South Beach so near, they realized it isn't something they need. To further add to one's ease of purchase: this property is being offered fully furnished and equipped, excepting artwork and personal items, with good quality furnishings - so bring your suitcases and stop at the market to immediately settle in to your Vineyard home! Everything has been executed on this 1.64 acre property in a manner that demonstrates quality and wisely appreciates the style, comfort and ease of the Vineyard lifestyle.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id28688
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Wolf 6 burner gas cook top and double wall ovens, Washer: 2 washing machines - one in basement and one on first level
- Water SourceTown
- Flooringoak hardwood/engineered maple/tile
- Foundationpoured concrete
- Year Built2005
- Exterior FeaturesWater Views, Deck, Patio, Beach Access - Public, Covenants, Gym
- Other Structures3 bay garage with a 782 s.f. office that has custom built-ins along with a bathroom.
- Parking FeaturesPlenty of parking - plus 3 bay garage to store all your vehicles
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementWonderful use of space - game room with custom basketball area, workout area/gym, 2nd laundry area, large over flow room with 4 bunk beds, full bathroom, beautiful walk out door that leads into the basement that also has handicapped accessible ramp that is nicely designed into the landscaping, sub zero refrigerator to keep all your snacks and drinks. The elevator accesses all 3 levels of the house.
- Lot FeaturesBeautiful mature plantings and ample room for a pool in the backyard
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Ins,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: Master bedroom en suite with sliding doors to deck, master bathroom has 2 showers one of which is a steam shower, large walk in closet with wall safe, 2 additional bedrooms, full bathroom, den/office and half bathroom. Storage/closet space is plentiful throughout the house., Floor 2: Open floor plan with a state-of-the-art kitchen (the envy of any chef) casual breakfast area, pantry, utility closet, dining area, living room with built-ins, gas fireplace and full bathroom. This level lends itself to entertaining with all rooms opening up to the extensive mahogany deck.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, May 31, 2023 at 11:22 PM