11 Jordan Way Edgartown
11 Jordan Way, Edgartown MA 02539
NEWER CONSTRUCTION, with POOL, walking distance to Edgartown Village! I in Approx. 4,500 square feet of open living space. The Great Room has a dramatic Two Story wall of windows which surround a gas fireplace and overlooks the 14 x 30 foot in ground pool. In addition to the dramatic Great Room there is a first floor den/lounge area, a first floor primary-en-suite, a mud room and separate laundry area. The Gourmet Kitchen, with its central island, opens to the dining room which flows into the Great Room. The second floor offers a second primary-en-suite, as well as two additional guest bedrooms which share a full bath. The finished basement offers a third den/lounge area with slider walk out doors. The plot can support an additional bedroom, bringing the bedroom count to five bedrooms. The plot has plenty of room for a detached garage with a 400 square foot bedroom/bath above, permitting required. This sought after neighborhood is the jewel of the Village. A rare opportunity!
Listing Courtesy of Vineyard Village Realty
- Mls Id40467
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Viking, Washer: G.E.
- Water SourceTown
- Flooringhardwood and tile
- Year Built2021
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, Private Pool, Covenants
- Other StructuresThe finished basement offers a third den/lounge area with sliding walk out doors. The plot can support an additional bedroom, bringing the bedroom count to five bedrooms. The plot has plenty of room for a detached garage with a 400 square foot bedroom/bath above, permitting required. There is a five bedroom enhanced septic system. The outdoor entertaining area offers a 13 x 40 foot in ground heated pool, bluestone hardscape, mahogany decking and an outdoor shower.
- Parking Featuresplenty of off street parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementPartially finished basement
- Lot FeaturesLand Bank Trail, Spacious and professionally landscaped
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Ins,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: Spacious entry, Great Room with a fireplace and a soaring second floor ceiling open to the dining area and gourmet kitchen. On the first floor there is a second den/lounge area overlooking the pool, a primary bedroom en-suite with a full bath and a soaking tub, a mud room area with a half bath, laundry area, closet and large pantry. An outdoor shower is off the mudroom area., Floor 2: A second primary-en-suite with a private spacious full bath with a soaking tub, as well as two additional guest bedrooms which share a full bath.
- Listing UpdatedTuesday, January 23, 2024 at 1:52 AM