106 Peases Point Way South, Edgartown MA 02539
A super desirable location on the south side of the Village! This sweet Village cape may be expanded or start fresh and build new, with appropriate permits; four bedrooms are allowed per town sewer regulations. The corner lot is level and sunny and offers many options to consider while you live in the current home or rent it out for income. The best of the Edgartown Village and the harbor is an easy stroll, and the bike path for a casual ride to South Beach is only a block away.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id38055
- Full Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes - Gas, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringHardwood, linoleum
- Year Built1948
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public
- Other StructuresDetached garage
- Parking FeaturesYes
- BasementInterior and bulkhead access. Houses laundry and utilities.
- Lot FeaturesLevel grassy yard
- Interior FeaturesIrr,MiniSplit, Floor 1: The front entry is an enclosed portico that opens to the livingroom. Through a curved archway on the right is a hall with two bedrooms and full bath. At the back of the house is eat-in kitchen with a door to the backyard. The everyday entrance is a covered porch on the driveway side of the house.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, June 1, 2023 at 12:38 AM