1 Marchants Path Edgartown
1 Marchants Path, Edgartown MA 02539
1 Marchants Path is an elegant colonial-style home nestled near historic Downtown Edgartown. Offering three spacious bedrooms with custom walk-in closets, two full and one-half bathrooms, and over 2,250 square feet of living space throughout. Featuring a double height main living and dining room with expansive sliding glass doors offering immense natural light, passive solar gains and gas fireplace. The open floor plan seamlessly connects the entertainment spaces to recently renovated gourmet kitchen highlighted with new stainless appliances, quartz countertops, gas range and island eatery. The primary suite offers a full ensuite bathroom, walk-in closet and private lounge with direct access to the rear deck and outdoor shower. Thoughtfully designed mudroom features an easy access main level linen closet one of two laundry. Luxuriate in the al-fresco experience afforded by the expansive covered screened in porch, a thoughtfully designed outdoor dining area with luxurious teak furnishings and two outdoor showers. A detached artist studio offers an additional space for entertainment or creative pursuit. Sited on a lush and private half-acre parcel affording pastoral views of nearby farmlands, located down a private road with ease of access to the bike path, library, shopping, fine dining and nearby beaches of Katama. The partially finished walk-out lower level boasts a bright bonus living space with glass sliders, extra storage, secondary laundry room and attached one car garage. Meticulously maintained and lovingly improved, this home boasts a strong rental history and is offered fully turnkey.
Listing Courtesy of Douglas Elliman MV
- Mls Id41700
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Jenn Air Stainless Steel, Washer: Fisher + Paykel
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationPoured Cement
- Year Built1986
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch - Screened, Porch
- Other StructuresDetached artist studio offers a perfect place to pursue your passion. Attached lower level one car garage.
- Parking FeaturesTwo freshly enhanced bluestone driveways with granite pillars and entry fencing. Ample private off street parking for 6+ and one car attached garage
- BasementWalk-out sliding glass doors pour natural light within the lower level. Direct interior access to the attached lower level one car garage. Utility room, bonus room ample storage and workshop space.
- Lot FeaturesExpansive lush lawn, old growth trees, privacy fencing, granite pillars
- Interior FeaturesDisp,Ins,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: Double height open main living and dining room flows to newly refreshed eat in kitchen with all stainless appliances and pantry. Walls of sliding glass doors and windows open to the mahogany covered, screened outdoor living, dining and rear deck. First floor primary highlighted by private lounge, walk though custom closet, ensuite full bath offering direct private access to the rear deck and outdoor shower. Additional half bathroom and mudroom with linen closet and stackable washer dryer., Floor 2: Oversize landing loft offers additional gathering space to work, study or play. Offset at each end of the hallway are two large guest rooms each featuring custom walk-in closets.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, February 7, 2024 at 12:30 AM